Click the button to receive a random theme for your next coding project:
Click the button to receive a random element you should learn/include in your webpage:
Are you completing the #100DaysOfCode Challenge? Do you sometimes find yourself stuck on what to do some days? Then look no further!
One of the best ways to learn is to build as much as possible. It will put your skills in to practice and you will learn as you go along. You'll find out what you don't know and what you need to know.
- Picking an idea for something to build every day can be tough.. get your ideas flowing with a randomly selected theme and see what you can come up with.
- Try and pick something you are interested in. For example if you get video game, make a site for your favourite game. This way, it makes building sites more enjoyable!
- Design not your thing? Perhaps recreate your favourite site or even use Dribbble for inspiration on specific elements!
- You can either create a one website page, a whole site or just the element you have been randomized. You could make this a much larger project and spend several days or just spend a couple of hours learning/building something specific. As long as your coding, you're learning!.
- If you don't know how to make something then Google will be your best friend. Youtube will have tutorials you can follow along and CodePen will certainly have plenty of examples if you need some inspiration.